Scariest Things TAG


Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great day! Unfortunately, last night I was too busy studying for a math test so I was unable to make a post. I feel bad about not posting yesterday but I think it paid off because I have a feeling I aced my math test. Since I did not post yesterday, I thought I would do something a little different for today. 
In honor of CutiePieMarzia's horror story videos, I decided to do the Scariest Things Tag. I have a love/hate relationships with scary things. I do enjoy scary games and movies but I can also be kind of a wuss. Either way I thought this tag would be fun to answer so let's start!

1. Scariest real-life experience?
Since I try to stay away from haunted houses and mazes I don't have any incidents that I can think of at the moment except for once when I was standing outside of the Haunted Trails and I could hear all the screaming coming from inside. That was scary but it was more like a thrill because I wasn't really the one being scared. I can't think of anything else, but if I do, I'll be sure to write about it(:

2. Scariest paranormal experience?

I have not actually witnessed any paranormal activity but there is a house that is said to be haunted about 20 minutes away from where I live and whenever I visit the house at night I get  lots of chills and something always feels a little odd. So, yeah, that's pretty creepy.


3. Have you ever known anyone convicted of a violent crime?

Thankfully I have not!


4. Are you afraid of the dark? Why or why not?
I'm actually quite scared of the dark. On a few occasions I have even been so scared that I have had to go to sleep with the lights on. I'm not sure why I'm so scared of it but i think it is because I'm scared something will come out of the dark and attack me.

5. Does your hometown have any scary stories or legends?
There is a town about 20 minutes away from where I live called Old Town. It's known as the birthplace of California because that's where the Europeans first settled. They have also kept a lot of the buildings that were from the 1850s exactly the same. There, there is this house called the Whaley House (which is the house I referred to in the second question) that is said to be haunted. It has all the furniture still there so it's a museum now, but it's famous for being known to have paranormal activity. Back when the original family lived there, there were multiple suspicious deaths and suicides within the family, so that's pretty creepy. 

6. What is your favorite urban legend?
My favorite urban legend would have to be Slender. I think the story is really interesting and I like it because I know he won't come find me since the legend states that he is in Europe. (;

7. What is your scariest nightmare?
I would say that I've had three really scary nightmares that traumatized me and two of them were from when I was really young and the last from about a month ago. In the first one, I dreamed that my family and I had all stopped at this random location and and when we got in the building we kind of looked around when suddenly it turned pitch black. Then the lights turned back on dimly and we were all strapped into what seemed like a roller coaster cart. Then this guy who was like dead and rotting away said "Enjoy the ride..." and pulled down on a trigger and then I woke up. I don't know why but it really freaked me out. The second nightmare was also from when I was young and I dreamed I was in some abandoned school yard. There was a really big slide and I remember it being covered in blood and that image really scared me. The last nightmare is from very recently. I dreamed I was getting dropped off at my high school for a study session when I realized that there dead, bloody people all over campus and then there were the bloody "nurses" and "surgeons" who were lugging the dead people around. The scariest sight was one of the nurses shoving a dead body into a locker. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag and I'll talk to you guys soon. Bye(:

5 comments:

  1. Ah i love this! :) that was so fun to see of what your experiences were with some scary things, i have quite a lot of nightmares especially within my family or people i know that are close to me, i've had a nightmare where it was taking place in my house but it seemed a bit different but there was a fire in the kitchen and this person who i'm guessing is a murderer was telling me that i was going to burn in hell tonight and was threatning me and telling me i would have to sacrifice myself for my family, of course i did and then i woke up it was so scary my heart was pumping so fast! I have a lot of death related nightmares... basically i always die in my nightmares! haha oh well :P this was very clever though love your stories i hope you will do more tags :) this sounds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was positive that i commented.. for some reason it always says no comment when i put a comment.. maybe my comment will be there in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess it won't i put in my last comment that did get on there for some reason.. i said that i loved this and that i had several nightmares too i always die in my nightmares so it's scary to me just thinking of how i die.. and my dreams and nightmares feel so real to me for some reason.. they may have stuff that's a bit "fake" to be considered real life so thats when i realize its a dream or a nightmare but other than that it feels so real which is so frightning to me i don't know if you feel the same as well? Because it feels as though i'm actually dying haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments were posted(: and thanks love it was a lot of fun actually(: but i tag you to do this tag(:

      Delete
  4. oh really? okay i'll do the tag tomorrow thank you so much for tagging me girlie ;) love you and i loved this idea.. yeah sorry for the comments its cause everytime i post a comment here it said no comment when i checked again so i had to make other ones :P

    ReplyDelete